Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Attitude Status For Whatsapp In English

Posted by Unknown
In this post , We have compile some Best attitude status for whatsapp in English,attitude status for facebook, short attitude status,attitude status,status for whatsapp on attitude,attitude status on whatsapp,attitude status for whatsapp for girls.

 
I am the dream.You are the dreamer

My attitude depend upon my choice

e girl with a mind,a bitch with an attiude,lady with a class

Attitude is just like underwear dont show it just wore it...!!

It is the girl who keep diaries.the bad girl never have time

I you dont like my attitude...fuck off

Beauty is skin deep but attitude is to the bone

Theory of life....what other thinks of me is none of my business

If love big things...then get element

If you some hates you without reason...give them a reason

Smile in front of the people who hates.it will kill them

People say nothing is impossible,but i do nothing everyday.

I am not special.i am limited edition

Stop checking my status go get your's!!

Hope you liked my post on best attitude post for whatsapp.You can also share it with your friends & family.If you want to add your own thought into this article you can always drop that in below post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment