Saturday, November 15, 2014

Top 20 Best Whatsapp Status In English

Posted by Unknown
Best Ever Whatsapp Status  for the every one  who wants to put a best status on his /her profile .Today  We are giving  best of the best top  20 collection for  Whatsapp Status for whatapp user  you can share the status with your friends or you can also use this whatsapp status for your facebook & social media profile to make it more appealing.you can also check our some post on short status on whatsapp,romantic status for whatsapp or cool status for whatsapp.

20 Best Status For Whatsapp In English


I am always right, Once i thought that I am wrong, But i was wrong.

I'm not online; it's just an optical illusion.

Hats off to your courage if you've hurt the heart of someone who truly loved you, without expecting anything in return except love

Whenever I find the key to success, somebody always changes the lock!!!

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.

You cannot stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

Life is like photography, You use the negatives to develop.

If I trust you, then remember, my trust and your bones. Will get broken simultaneously.

Do a bit for people who want to see you smile; they'll do everything to make you smile.

When a river overflows, fishes eat ants... But, when water dries, the ants eat fish"

The road to success is always under construction.

Born to express not to impress.

Silent people have the loudest minds.

Lifegives chance to everyone, just wait for ur turn.:)

If you can't convince them, confuse them.

Had a really great "Night Out" last night, According to my police report.

I will win, Not immediately But Definitely.'

My favorite thing about school is sitting with my friend & flipping through atestbook pointing at ugly pictures & saying “That’s you”.

When a problem arises, take a moment to listen to your heart!

We don't have to be alike to be friends. We just have to care about each other!

wo things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

You can be everything in life but the important thing is to be a good person

0 comments:

Post a Comment