Monday, September 29, 2014

Life Status For Whatsapp In English

Posted by Unknown
Let's see some life status for whatsapp,short life status for whatsapp,amazing status for whatsapp,motivational status for whatsapp,emotional status for whatsapp.

Amazing Life Status For Whatsapp


Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, but you behaviors decide who will stay in your life…

Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.

Dreams are the answers to questions that we haven’t yet figured out how to ask.

Spread more love than hate.

Her heart finally told her to stop wasting her time.

Before you go pointing your fingers at someone else, you may want to make sure your own hands are clean..

Silence speak very loudly but it is amazing how many people don’t take the time to listen

Though the feeling has not passed sad to say our love did not

It doesnt matter what you do. It matter who you do it with.

it’s funny how a person can hurt you so much when you were expecting it in the first place

Sometimes i just want to kill myself just to see if anyone really cares.

I have always been afraid of losing people I love, but sometimes I keep asking myself, Is there anyone who’s afraid of losing me too?

Ability is what you’re capable of doing, motivation determines what you do, and attitude determines how well you do it.

I want to say I deserve better and mean it. I want to say I give up and believe it. I want to say Im moving on and do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment