Friday, November 21, 2014

Best Funny Status for Whatsapp

Posted by Unknown
If you want funny whatsapp status to funny with everyone on whatsapp. Then don't worry we are here for you to help on that. We have best collection funny status for whatsapp. You just do funny with you whatsapp friends and in facebook also. Do funny with Romantic in whatsapp or funny wish.

Best Funny Status  for Whatsapp


 
Distance Sucks... my room is so far away from the kitchen

Dear math’s I m tired finding your 'Y' dude she is gone, move on

I'll marry that girl who looks pretty on her adhere card

Can’t talk, telepathy only!

I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me

Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive.

WARNING!! I know karate …..and some other words!!!

My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”

A black cat passing by the crossroad can stop hundreds of people what a RED LIGHT on traffic signal has failed to do for long time!!

Read books instead of reading my status!

I would rather say bitch please!!! Instead of arguing wide u...

Honesty is very expensive, that is why don’t expect it from cheap people

What i do when i see someone pretty … I stare i smile then when i get tired i put the mirror down.

Three Mistakes Of My Life: WTF (Whatsapp Twitter Facebook)

Congratulations!!My tallest finger want to give you a standing ovation

It’s amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world each day fit exactly the length of newspaper

0 comments:

Post a Comment