Sunday, November 16, 2014

Best Romantic status for whatsapp

Posted by Unknown
Romantic whatsapp status published for best lover one. we have published the Top 20 Best Whatsapp Status In English . Now we publish the best Love and Romantic whatsapp status for your lover one. You feel free to share this status in whatsapp status and facebook status with your partner lover and whatsapp friends or in facebook friends

Best Romantic status for whatsapp


Love is not about how much you say "i love you" but how much you can prove that it's true.

Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people, when one leaves it hurts the other.

Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it last.

Love is just love, it can never explain.

Someone asked me, how’s life….?

I just smiled and replied, she’s fine.

My real smile comes when i am with you.

Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.

I fell in love because of your words, and I got hurt because of them too!

Only fools fall in love and i think, i am one of them.

Fight for me, and I promise you I will do the same.

Distance sometimes lets you know who's worth keeping and who's worth letting go

When two people really care about each other, they will always look for a way to make it work, no matter how hard it is.

Never give up on someone you love. Great things take time.

When you really care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.

We spend too much time looking for the perfect person to love instead of perfecting the love we give!

True love does not have a happy ending, because true love never ends.

Don't settle for the one you can live with. Wait for the one you can't live without.

I want someone to shut me up by kissing me.

I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people, but when I say i love you, I actually mean it.

When I miss you, it's like every song I listen to is about you.

This is going to sound crazy, but…from the moment I first set eyes on you I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you.

If you ever ask me how many times you’ve crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came, and never left.

Whenever it rains, I feel you.

If you live to be 100 years old, then i want to live 99 years so i won't ever have to live without you.

Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true, every time i hear your voice I fall in Love all over again.

Love is sweet, when its New. But it is sweeter when its true.

If you want to be TOGETHER. You have TO-GET-HER.

Kiss me and you will see starts, Love me and i will give them to you.

Love is like a rubber band. Both pull on, one release & it hurts the person who has held it.

Love is like a wind we can’t see it .But we can feel it .

The person who makes you happiest is the person who can hurt you the most.

You can replace me, but you can't replace the memories you had with me.

All I really want is for you to hug me really tight and tell me everything's going to be alright.

Even when you’re gone, you’re only one that I still want in my arms. You’re the only one I think of all day long.

I'm single because I take relationships seriously.

I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love

Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.

If u fight wild your loved ones. just put ur ego aside hug each other & say !!!" i need u idiot at least to fight wild uhhh "

When I'm sad, please don't ask me what's wrong. Just hug me

As one person i cannot change the world but i can change the world of one person.

Love is a policy, without terms and conditions. I didn't choose you.... my heart did

Falling in Love is easy… But staying in Love is very special...

For a relationship to work, you have to be lovers AND best friends with each other!!

Love doesn't need a reason. Pure Love will come from the heart without reason. And stay every season.

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment