Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Best WhatsApp Status In English [2015]

Posted by Unknown
As we all know the popularity of whatsApp and how people are using it to communicate with each other whatsApp's feature make a whatsApp even more interesting like profile pic,best funny whatsApp status,whatsApp simple interface ads free app.Most important feature among all of these is their whatsApp status which shows your status to your family & friends.In this post we are presenting some of the best whatsApp status which make your profile more presenting.

Read - Best Romantic Status For WhastApp

Status For WhatsApp In English


The road to success is always under construction.

I you can’t change a Girl………………..then change the Girl.

Admit it, you are not the same person you were a year ago.

Dear Samsung please also start selling jeans that can also accommodate your Smartphones.

God was showing off when he was created YOU.

Read - top whatsapp status
When I close my eyes, I see you…… but when I open my eyes I miss you.

If women ruled the world, then there would be no wars, just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each others.

There is no market for your EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELLINGS just display your ATTITUDE.

Attitude is like underwear… Don’t show it just wore it.

I’ll win, Not immediately, but definitely.

You don’t need to LIKE me because I’m not Facebook.

You are the first person who has been able to make my heartbeat slower and faster at the same time.

The most emotional moment in a boy’s life, when a girl says “can you give me your number”.

Dear math plz group up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.

You can do anything, but not everything.

Two hardest things to say in life are HELLO for the first time and GOODBYE for last.

I’ll marry the Girl, who looks pretty in her Adhaar Card.

Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my secret.

After Monday and Tuesday, even calendar says W T F…

My silence doesn’t mean that I quite…. It simple means I don’t want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand!!.

Don’t TRUST too much, Don’t LOVE too much, Don’t CARE too much because that “TOO MUCH” will hurt you SO MUCH.

The depressing moment when you dip your cookie into milk for too long, it breaks off and you wonder why bad things happen to good people.

I’m neither Batman nor Superman however I’m superhero for my women.

Whenever I think of quit smoking, I need a Cigarette to think.

Born to express not to impress.

Wrestling is obviously fake, If not then why two people fight over a BELT when neither of them are wearing pants?

If you think nobody cares if you are alive then stop giving a couple of car payments.

Dear God, there is a bug in your software…… its called MONDAY plz fix it.

I’ll hit you so hard even Google won’t able to find you.

The longer the title the less important the job

I don’t hate school. I just hate Teachers, the Homework, The exams and waking up early in the morning.

Before you judge me, Make sure that you are perfect.

Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.

When someone says “you’ve changed” it simple means you’ve stopped living your life their way.

No matter how busy a person is, if he really care about you then he’ll always find the time for you.

I knew, I was born to be a pessimist, because my Blood group is B negative.

Treat me like a Queen and I’ll treat you like a King, But if you treat me like a Game, I’ll show you how its played.

I AM Who I am, Your approval is not needed.

When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing Angry Birds with you?

God made everything that has life, rest everything is made in China.

Beautiful face, Beautiful body , Horrible attitude…. It was the holy trinity of hot boys.

You have to be ODD , to be Number ONE.

I am responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Girls eyes are very faster than Google in searching handsome guy but Girls heart slower than a turtle in forgetting a boy that she loved.

Don’t waste your time with explanation, people only hear what they want to hear.

All my life I thought air was free, until I bought a packet of Chips.

I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.

I’ve been using Google for 10 years, but I’ve no idea who uses the “I’m Feelling Lucky” button.

How other see you is not important …. How you see yourself means everything.

I had a horrible busy day converting Oxygen into Carbon Dioxide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment