Thursday, November 6, 2014

Best Friendship status for Whatsapp

Posted by Unknown
In this post,we have shared some the best friendship status for whatsApp,You can always use all of these status to give your profile a special attention.funny friendship status will help to show your mood or status on friendship for Facebook to make your fb profile more live.You can also use below update for friendship day status messages
Good Friends Are Hard to Find, Difficult to Leave, Impossible to Forget.

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Apologizing isn’t always a matter of admitting you’re wrong. Sometimes it just means that you value your relationship/friendship more than your ego .

A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.

A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.

A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.

The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend

A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.

Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, it's about who came, and never left your side.

I have told my friends we are going to be friends forever....because I'm too lazy to find new ones. :-) ♥

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.

If your friend doesn’t annoy you at times then it’s not a true friendship.

Only a true best friend can protect you from your immortal enemies.

A true friend never gets into your way unless you happen to be going down.

Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods

Friends show their love in times of trouble

To know someone here or there
with whom you can feel
there is understanding
in spite of distances or
thoughts expressed
That can make life a garden.

The Biggest And Grettest Relationship In The Whole World Is FRIENDSHIP

I can't be your friend if you can't handle my weirdness, stupid jokes and my tendency to laugh at almost everything. :)

The better part of one's life consists of his friendships

Good Friends Are Hard to Find, Difficult to Leave, Impossible to Forget.

Friendship is so weird... you just pick a human you've met and you’re like “yup I like this one” and you just do stuff with them.

It is easy enough to be friendly to one's friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business.

Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment