Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Birthday Status For Whatspp / Messages / Wishes

Posted by Unknown
In this post, we are going to share with a best birthday status for WhatsApp,Now you can make anybody's birthday special with below beautiful birthday wishes Or you can also these birthday messages on your friends or special persons timeline to make them feel special.
No matter how many birthdays come and go, you'll always be my little girl. Happy Birthday!!

Birthdays will come & go but the wishes will live together with us

Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake

Birthdays are like boogers. The more you have the harder it is to breathe

Another year older, none the wiser.

Don't worry about your age, you will be older next year... Happy birthday!

I was born with a gift, the gift of awesomeness

I'm so awesome, when I was born, I was given a certificate...

I'm not just a year older I'm also a year better and prettier. I know your jealous.

Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope the day has been blessed with the presence of those you love most, and many magical moments!

Happy Birthday my precious angel! May God guard all your steps, actions and thoughts and keeps you healthy and lucky!

I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake.

I sing a little bit. I got a guitar for my 16th birthday.

The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.

The advantage of old age is that you get many people to love

When I turned 60, it didn't bother me at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment